More than just game video.
Trace combines an automated camera, performance tracking sensors, and powerful software to capture, personalize, and deliver your game results right to your email. We create personalized moments for every player automatically. With Trace, coaching, player development, and recruiting are seamless. Start using Trace to capture your soccer moments.
Because you are attending an event that Trace is partnered with, you have the ability to sign up for our exclusive Elite Trial for 30 days or purchase a Trace Subscription at a discounted price!
- Unlimited Games
- 1 Trace Case
- 20 Tracers
- 1 TraceCam
- 1 Tripod
- Trace iD for each player
- 1 Free Trace iD Recruiting Workshop per team
How does it work?
Before your event:
- Equipment will be shipped to your door.
- Your Elite Trail will start 10 days after purchase.
- We’ll direct you to set up your Trace account and download the Trace Teams iOS app.
- Our First-Timer Guides with videos step-by-step instructions will teach you everything you need to know.
- We recommend running an equipment test or filming a practice game before your event.
- You’ll bring your equipment to the field, set up Trace, and film your games all on your own!
During your event:
- The equipment and battery pack should be charged each night.
- You will need an iPhone and the Trace Teams app to start and stop the camera for each game.
- The equipment can store and save up to 3 games at a time without uploading.
- Hotspots and hotel WiFis are often not stable enough for uploading.
After your event:
- Once you’ve uploaded all of your footage to the cloud, you will receive your game results to your email inbox.
- After your trial, you will have 30 more days to upgrade to our Elite Unlimited Subscription at a prorated rate or return your equipment.
- To return your equipment, we will provide you with prepaid shipping labels at no additional cost.
Want more info on your event?
Leave your contact details below, and we’ll send you more information on how Trace can power your team’s game footage!
Explore the interface
What happens if my event/season gets canceled?
Teams may receive a full refund if their equipment has not yet shipped. Once the equipment has shipped, the team may receive a refund less $100 for shipping and processing costs. This covers the cost of returning the equipment to Trace. This $100 may be kept by the team as a credit towards any future purchase of Trace products and services. An unused Elite Trial or Elite Subscription may be transferred to a different team in lieu of a refund. The new team will take over the trial on the agreed-upon start date and will be responsible for any outstanding balances or upgrade costs.
Can I upgrade before 30 days?
You can upgrade to our Elite Subscription before your 30-day trial is over to still receive our promotional pricing. We will prorate what you have already paid from $3,000 and start your 12 months of unlimited use from the day you complete payment.
After your 30-day trial is over, you will have 30 additional days to upgrade or return your equipment. We will prorate what you have already paid from our $3,300 retail rate and start your 11 months of unlimited use from the day you complete payment.
I have an Android phone, can I still use Trace?
The Trace Teams App is only iOS compatible for now. An iPhone is only needed for a few seconds before and after the game to start and stop recording and once to start the upload process. Parents or players who are viewing results do not need the app or an iPhone.
Will someone be onsite to film or help with setup?
Trace is an automated solution to manual filming and editing. You can learn everything you need to know through our online tutorials and our Trace Teams app. Once you start the camera, the rest happens on its own!
How long do I have to upgrade?
Once your trial is over, you will have 30 additional days to upgrade or return the equipment. If the equipment is not returned within 30 days after the end of your trial, you may be charged an additional fee. Complete details in our Terms and Conditions.
Can I film scrimmages and intrasquad games?
Yes, it is possible to Trace scrimmages or practice. However, in order for TRACE-BOT to process your results correctly, you have to simulate real-game conditions as closely as possible. Click here to see our Best Practices Guide for Filming Scrimmages.
How do I send equipment back?
Trace will provide prepaid returning shipping labels for you to return the equipment at no additional cost. Once the return labels are emailed to you, you just need to drop the equipment off at your most convenient FedEx or USPS location.