- Join our testing Facebook group Trace Rebel Alliance! Contact James to get access.
- Please email/text James once you have recorded and uploaded everything with your game info and TraceCase number.
- We’d love any feedback you have about your experience-please post it in the Trace Rebel Alliance Group or send it directly to James.
- James: email@example.com
Alpha testing expectations
- To participate in this test, you’ll need an iPhone with the Trace teams iOS app, and available storage to record games.
- You’ll record parts of or full halves of the game from anywhere on the field using your iPhone.
- We’ll be using your footage to test the MultiCam functionality, but we may not be able to deliver MultiCam footage to you.
- You will get regular game results, then possibly a few days later, the MultiCam version.
- Ideally record with a tripod if you have one, if not please find a way to keep your phone steady.
Accessing the test
- Open the Trace Teams app
- At the bottom of your settings page, tap experimental features
- Enter code you recieved from James
- Once you enter the code, confirm your screen says: Experimental: PhotoVideo
- When you’re ready to record, go to the games page.
- Press record side video on your iPhone
- Press record video
- Use the red record button to record and stop recording
- When the game is finished close the recording window
- Need to move your camera? End the recording and start a new one in the new location.
- Upload all of your recorded moments by clicking in the moment card and tap upload to Trace
- Do this for all of your MultiCam recordings
- If the recording doesn’t upload after a few hours, you can force reupload
- All done!