Sat, May 23, 2020Mon, May 25, 2020
- Columbia, MD
More than just game video.
Trace Soccer Game Filming & Editing is a self-serve video provider that gives you clips for every player + full game film. We combine a robot camera, sensors, and AI to film the game and create highlights for every player automatically. Trace gives you the video that you and your players want without any work, saving you time and money.
- 1 Trace Case with Tracers for 20 players
- 1 TraceCam
- 1 Tripod
- 3 Games filmed
- Automated Player Clips + Player Touch Chains
- Player Performance Stats
How does it work?
Before your event:
- Your equipment will be sent to your home or to a local FedEx near the event for you to pick up, depending on the shipping option you selected at purchase.
- You will get an invitation to set up your Trace account, and you’ll need to download our iOS Trace Teams app.
- You’ll receive video tutorials on How to Trace, with all the resources you need to prep yourself before game day.
- You’ll bring your equipment to the field, set up Trace, and film your games!
During your event:
- You will need an iPhone and the Trace Teams app to start and stop the camera for each game.
- The equipment can store and save up to 3 games at a time without uploading.
- The equipment and battery pack should be charged each night.
After your event:
- After the event, you must travel home with your Trace Case + Camera so that you can upload. If you picked your equipment up at FedEx, you will have the option to drop off your tripod so that you don’t have to travel with it.
- Once you’ve uploaded all of your footage to the cloud, each player will get an email of their personal clips + the full game film.
- You will have 14 days to upgrade at a discounted price to a Trace Choice or Elite Subscription. If you chose not to upgrade, we will send you prepaid return shipping labels to return the equipment.
Want more info on your event?
Leave your contact details below, and we’ll send you more information on how Trace can power your team’s game footage at the Columbia Invitational Memorial Day Tournament!
Trace vs. Traditional Event Film
Want to see how Trace stacks up against traditional event film packages? Let us email your a PDF that breaks down the differences including how much your team will save.
"Amazing tool For coaching."
Parent, CO Rush Elevation FC 08 G Premier
Explore the interface
What happens if my event gets canceled?
If your equipment has not shipped, we can provide you with a full refund. If your equipment has already shipped, we can provide you with a refund minus the cost of shipping. You can choose to keep your order and use Trace for any 3 games you may have.
Can I upgrade before my event?
You can upgrade before your event for the special price of $1675 (retail $1750).
I have an Android phone, can I still use Trace?
The Trace Teams App is only iOS compatible for now. An iPhone is only needed for a few seconds before and after the game to start and stop recording and once to start the upload process. Parents or players who are viewing results do not need the app or an iPhone.
What if I can’t Trace all 3 games?
You can keep your equipment until you are able to use all 3 games included in your package.
Will someone be onsite to film or help with setup?
Trace is a self-serve video and editing solution. You can learn everything you need to know through our online tutorials and our Trace Teams app.
How long do I have to upgrade?
You have 14 days to make a decision about upgrading. After 14 days, you must send your equipment back.
How do I send the equipment back?
Trace will provide prepaid returning shipping labels for you to return the equipment. You just need to drop it off at a local FedEx near your home or event.