The Tracers players wear allow TRACE_BOT to personalize your game results. If you received a game without personalized data, it is likely due to one of two issues:
No Team Data
If your team played a without wearing sensors, TRACE_BOT will not be able to provide you with personalized results. Some reasons why this might happen:
- Your team didn’t wear your Tracers
- You played a practice or scrimmage on a non regulation sized field
- You played indoors
Sensorless games include tactical playlists that were created with computer vision (CV). CV playlists include:
- Progressions: When your team advances the ball past 2 or more defenders via pass or dribble.
- Defensive Breakdowns: When the opposing team advances the ball past 2 or more of your team’s defenders via pass or dribble.
- Box: Action around your penalty or the opponents area (we detect the ball in a penalty area for a certain duration).
- Goals: Your own teams’ goals and your opponents’ goals.
CV playlists do not come with player identification or personalized stats.
No Player Data
If you’re missing your personalized player data for a game where you wore a Tracer, it’s possible there was a hardware issue with your Tracer. What can you do?
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to report the issue. They will be able to check and see if this was a processing error or a hardware malfunction. In the case of a processing error, they may be able to update your results
- If there is no Tracer data available for your game, you can save and create moments from the full game results.