It’s important to charge your equipment the night before you play so the batteries last throughout your games!
1. Charging Your Camera Battery Pack
- Make sure your camera USB cables are unplugged from the battery pack.
- Plug the small end of the black USB cable provided to you into the side of the battery pack.
- Plug the larger end of the black USB cable into a wall USB outlet.
How do I know it is charging?
The little blue dots on the top or side of the battery pack should light up.
2. Charging Your Tracers
- Place sensors on the case. Make sure that they are all connected.
- Plug your power adapter into a nearby outlet. Then plug the other end into your case. As soon as you plug it in, the sensors will go through a light cycle as they turn on.
How do I know they are charging?
The Tracers will either be solid or flashing green.
How can I tell how much battery is left on the Tracer?
Solid Green Light = Fully Charged*
Flashing Green Light = Needs to charge