The latest Trace iD update introduces features for developing young players, facilitating coach video review, and giving you more ways to personalize the recruiting process. We’ve also released updates to your game results, and will soon release MultiCam, a way for you to add more views and replays to your automatically edited moments. We reviewed all these features and took live questions during this AMA session, originally broadcast in our subscriber-only Facebook Group.
Here’s what you’ll find in this video:
- An overview of Trace iD.
- New features like family sharing, public and private playlists, uploading video from outside of Trace and more.
- Trace iD+: more personalization options, unlimited playlists with unlimited moments, and more.
- What is MultiCam and how does it work.
- Overview of the new automatic tag for dives.
- A replay of a live question and answer session.
We hope you found this useful, and that you can join us at a future live AMA!
- Trace iD for coaches
- Individualized Soccer Training with Trace iD
- Trace iD for recruiting
- Trace iD for player development
- How to use the MultiCam beta
- Dive tags and what’s new
See Trace iD in action
Start collecting and organizing your soccer moments. Tag a variety of your skills and give coaches and recruiters a way to understand you as a player.
Email me a sample iD to check out